M4300-24X24F MANAGED SWITCH
The world’s first 1G and 10G virtual chassis platform with 10G stacking designed for mid-enterprise edge and SMB core deployments. The M4300 series scales from 24×1G to 48×10G to deliver resilient, spine and leaf, edge to core connectivity for unified wired and wireless networks.
- Cost effective 1G access layer in campus LAN networks, and high performance 10G distribution layer for midsize organizations networks
- Advanced Layer 2, Layer 3 and Layer 4 feature set – no license required – including Policy Based Routing, RIP, VRRP, OSPF and PIM
- Innovative mixed “Spine and Leaf”, 1G and 10G stacking with nonstop forwarding and hitless failover redundancy
- Low acoustics, half-width 16-port and 24-port 10G models can be paired in a single rack space for redundant Top of Rack
- Up to 384 (Gigabit) ports, or 384 (10 Gigabit) ports, or a combination of both in a single logical switch
- PoE+ (30 watts per port) with hot swap, redundant power supplies and full provisioning
- 48-port 10G models ultra-low latency and scalable table size with 128K MAC, 8K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs, 12K routes
- Mixed Stack of 1G and 10G models provides 16K MAC, 2K ARP/NDP, 4K VLANs and 512 routes
- SDN-Ready OpenFlow 1.3 support for maximum investment protection
Neem contact met ons op voor meer informatie.